Some benefits of working with Randel Law, Inc.:
- Great value – for the cost of a solo practitioner, you get an attorney from a top law school with big firm experience and more than 30 years practicing law. You work directly with Rick, not a recent law school graduate. You don’t pay for partner time to train an associate.
- No legalese – we explain deal terms in language that business people can understand.
- No over-lawyering – Our services and solutions reflect the size of the deal, your budget, and the business issues involved.
- Cost transparency – we provide an estimate upon request and frequent updates on how we are doing against the estimate. If obstacles are encountered that will cause an increase in the cost, we let you know as soon as we know. We can provide a range of cost options from which you can choose. Our goal: no surprises when a client gets their bill.
- We listen – we wait until you are finished talking before leaping in with our thoughts. We ask questions to help you reframe the issue to get at the true objective.