Helping Business Owners…
- Issue stock to friends and family, investors, team members
- Comply with the securities laws
- Incentivize and retain employees with equity (including stock options)
- Comply with the Corporate Transparency Act
- Turn their investment in their business into cash
- Protect their wealth
- Smoothly divest themselves of their business
- Ensure the continuity of their business upon retirement
- Sell their business
A Practical Approach to Law
Randel Law, Inc. works with many clients who have traded big firm costs and inefficiencies for our practical approach to legal services. We pride ourselves on tailoring our services to the size of the deal, your budget, and the real-world, practical issues involved. We do our best to avoid “over-lawyering” the deals we work on. Our clients frequently tell us how much they appreciate the simplicity, clarity, and cost-effectiveness of the solutions we provide, compared to attorneys they have worked with previously.
Rick Randel has over 30 years’ experience as a trusted advisor to business owners. Rick’s proven track record of closing deals, forging alliances, negotiating contracts, and solving business challenges helps his clients stay competitive and reach their business objectives.